British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 32,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concreate high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single family communities. With over four decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Interior Design, Polygon is looking for a driven, committed, and self-motivated team player to join our busy team.
- Responsible for all aspects of design management for assigned communities including suite specifications, display suites, sales offices, clubhouses, lobbies and common areas
- Design and develop interior design details and specification packages for suites and common areas in collaboration with SVP Interior Design, marketing, construction and development managers
- Collaborate and brainstorm with Marketing team on theming for sales office and display homes
- Prepare display home profiles and budgets to meet the desired marketing theme and strategy
- Design, plan and set up of display homes including furnishings, millwork, merchandise, backgrounds, artwork and accessories
- Liaise with development and construction managers regarding design and functionality of floor plans, common areas and clubhouses
- Craft interior design budgets related to the lobbies, common areas and clubhouses
- Prepare drawing packages for all interior design details of assigned communities, with assistance from CAD technician
- Presentation of design ideas and solutions to project team
- Assist in maintaining the design studio, art collection and warehouse.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Interior Design from an accredited program
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in residential design
- Knowledge of Sketch-up, CAD, Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Office
- A passion for design and merchandising trends
- Valid BC Driver’s License and car to travel to job sites
- Fully-vaccinated for Covid-19
Polygon offers competitive salary and benefit packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.