British Columbia owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 32,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concrete high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single-family communities. With four decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction and exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Marketing, Polygon is looking for a creative and strategic Marketing Manager to join our busy head office Marketing team.
- Develop and manage project marketing campaigns from strategy and theming to final sale and completion
- Collaborate with internal Polygon team and creative agencies to deliver targeted marketing experiences, campaigns and collateral
- Manage marketing budgets for assigned communities for creative development, advertising placements, sales office construction and events.
- Create strategic advertising campaigns for assigned communities, including print media, digital, email, radio, outdoor, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing management experience, real estate experience is preferable but not required.
- Relevant Post-Secondary education.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to thrive in a busy, multi-tasking environment
- Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Fully-vaccinated for Covid-19
Polygon offers competitive salary and benefit packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with shortlisted candidates.