Elegantly Urban Off Lonsdale
In North Vancouver’s urban heart, Elle by Polygon offers a boutique collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes in a concrete 22-storey, mixed-use building just off Lonsdale and 15th. Located in a neighbourhood with a diverse mix of restaurants, shops and amenities lining Lonsdale, Elle puts homeowners at the centre of convenience.
One bedroom apartments from $918,000
Two bedroom apartments from $1,188,000
By registering, you will be among the first to receive the latest news, exclusive offers and community updates.
A Reflection of Modern Living
Modern homes are thoughtfully designed to elevate living from day to night. Sophisticated engineered, hardwood flooring flows throughout bright spaces that boast overheight ceilings. In stylish kitchens, sleek appliances, including a five-burner gas cooktop, invite you to cook delicious meals and flawlessly entertain. Savour the mountain and ocean views the North Shore is famous for on your spacious balcony. Your surroundings will inspire every aspect of home life.
- Rich and durable engineered wood flooring anchors your home in natural warmth
- A covered deck or walk-out patio expands your living space outdoors and offers easy access to fresh air (floorplan specific)
- Gourmet kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop, a self-cleaning electric wall oven, an integrated fridge and a dishwasher
- Luxuriate in the main ensuite with a spa-inspired shower featuring a rain shower head, adjustable hand-held wand, integrated bench seating, and, in some homes, a free-standing soaker tub and heated floors (floorplan-specific)
- As a Polygon TELUS Residential Smart Building, the homes at Elle come with a series of advanced technological features for enhanced livability, including keyless entry, smart home automation, smart parcel lockers, and more
- Enjoy a private terrace complete with a fire pit, integrated wood seating, and lush landscaping
- Experience the comfort of an onsite concierge to take care of the fine details for you
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
An Electric Lifestyle
Central Lonsdale is both a favourite destination to visit and a meaningful place to live. Locals are uplifted with a diverse selection of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, services and grocery stores at their fingertips. The brand-new Harry Jerome Community Centre is coming soon and Centennial Theatre is the North Shore’s largest performing arts venue — each only a short walk away. A quick bike ride takes you to Lower Lonsdale, the Shipyards, and the Brewery District. Convenient transit stops link you to the SeaBus and across the North Shore, and Highway 1 is only moments away. Nature has always been a big draw here — from mountain slopes to dense forests to curving coastlines. Life overflows with activity, enjoyment, and community.
When you aren’t immersed in nearby nature or exploring the Lonsdale scene, unwind in Elle’s expansive outdoor amenity space. Gather with friends around a cozy fire pit or lounge under the sun.
Polygon Elle Homes Ltd.