Modern Design Where Ocean Meets Forest
Discover a boutique collection of 2 bedroom concrete apartments in a picturesque neighbourhood on Vancouver’s west side, where you can simply step out of your door into the heart of the vibrant University of British Columbia campus. With an excellent lineup of educational institutions nearby for all ages, this is a nurturing place that turns legends and scholars into neighbours.
Also at the doorstep of this iconic tower is an enviable mix of amenities for the whole family to enjoy: relaxing cycling paths, state-of-the-art aquatic and fitness centres, world-class museums, and acclaimed concert halls. The lifestyle experience here is truly one of a kind.
A Unique “Front Lawn” and “Backyard”
At Conservatory, your “front lawn” is a network of meticulously landscaped urban parks throughout Wesbrook Village, with water features, greenways, gathering squares, outdoor seating and children’s play areas all connected together. You will not find a similar park on Vancouver’s west side. Your “backyard” is 763 hectares of pristine forest known as Pacific Spirit Regional Park. Enjoy 33 different walking trails that weave through the majestic trees. Take in a breath of fresh air and enjoy the largesse that is graced by Mother Nature.
Inside the air-conditioned residences, panoramic ocean views of the Strait of Georgia or soothing greenery are framed by large windows, offering a captivating daily backdrop from dawn to dusk.
- Located at UBC’s Wesbrook Village, a collection of 2 bedroom stylish apartment residences ranging from 550 to 900 sq. ft.
- Keep comfortably cool in the warmer months with a fully air-conditioned home
- Airy ambience created by nine-foot ceilings in main living areas
- Sleek engineered stone countertops are complemented by a full-height marble tile backsplash
- Enjoy a premium stainless steel appliance package that is beautifully integrated into kitchen cabinetry
- Step into an oasis in the master ensuite bathroom and admire a feature wall with marble tiles and floating cabinets; pamper yourself with a spa-inspired shower
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Zero Degrees of Separation
While it is true that The Conservatory is a stone’s throw from a long list of some of the top schools in British Columbia, this serene community is also situated in the heart of a beautiful neighbourhood, with all the must-haves such as grocers and pharmacies just a short walk away. You will discover how sweet life is, with well-received cafés and chocolatiers nearby, while healthy takeout spots and vegan bistros redefine culinary excellence. It’s a friendly neighbourhood, where smiles and greetings are exchanged during morning runs, evening strolls and weekend activities. Other gems of the city such as Kitsilano, Kerrisdale and downtown Vancouver are also just minutes away.
Polygon Conservatory Tower Ltd.