Come Forth Into the Light of Things
Named after the famous Romantic era poet and Cambridge University laureate, Wordsworth by Polygon is ideally situated in the heart of the University of British Columbia’s Wesbrook Village – a friendly community that offers a milieu of higher learning. This is one of the city’s best places to be, with renowned schools for all ages and recreational amenities for the whole family all just a stone’s throw away.
One bedroom apartments from $844,800
Two bedroom apartments from $1,388,800
By registering, you will be among the first to receive the latest news, exclusive offers and community updates.
Let Nature Be Your Teacher
Wordsworth borders Mundell Park, one of several beautiful parks at Wesbrook Village that are named after UBC Nobel scholars. Here, tranquil water features, green spaces, playgrounds and gathering plazas set the scene for nature-inspired charm. Designed by acclaimed architect Walter Francl, Wordsworth consists of a 16-storey high-rise and a collection of concrete cityhomes. This inspiring community is an invitation to experience modern living in a soothing setting, with many residences offering views of the Salish Sea, the North Shore Mountains or surrounding parks
- Keep comfortably cool in the warmer months with a heat-pump cooling system
- Walk in-style on engineered wood flooring throughout living and sleeping spaces
- Sleek engineered stone countertops are complemented by a full-height engineered stone backsplash and modern kitchen cabinetry
- Enjoy a sleek European appliance package that offers superior quality for your inner chef
- Spa-inspired ensuites feature natural stone tile walls
- Make a fashion statement with thoughtfully designed built-in wardrobe closets in main bedrooms
- A building concierge takes care of all the fine details
- An electronic parcel system maximizes the joy of online shopping
- Stay in shape with Wordsworth’s in-building fitness studio
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Visit Wordsworth Today
Look Deep Into Nature
Just a twenty-minute drive from downtown Vancouver or Richmond, Wesbrook Village has earned a reputation as a vibrant addition to the established Point Grey neighbourhood. Daily conveniences, cafes and restaurants are readily accessible day and night. Tree-lined streets and manicured greenways weave throughout the community, forming a stunning backdrop for leisurely strolls or bicycle rides. To connect with nature, Pacific Spirit Regional Park is right next door with over 2,000 acres of mighty evergreen trees and 73 kilometres of walking trails.
The Wesbrook Community Centre is a central hub where residents frequent for a workout or a game of basketball. Steps away, University Hill Secondary School, one of the top-ranking public schools in the province, offers a great place for teenagers to learn and grow. Other excellent secondary and elementary school options are also available nearby.
Events and celebrations are held all year round at Wesbrook Village and the UBC campus, while an array of sophisticated cultural and recreational venues such as the Chan Centre for Performing Arts, Museum of Anthropology and UBC Botanical Gardens takes weekend activities to a whole new level.
Polygon Wordsworth Homes Ltd.