Rooted in a Traditional Community of Excellence
Situated next to a park with mature trees and fresh green spaces is Polygon’s Cedar Walk, the first concrete high-rise in a brand-new 21-acre masterplanned community known as leləm̀ – a Musqueam word for “home”. Steps from the beautiful University of British Columbia campus on Vancouver’s west side, Cedar Walk will be surrounded by walking trails, gathering spaces, community and daycare centres, a retail plaza and more, offering an unparalleled blend of nature, heritage and contemporary living.
Inspired by Nature, Designed to Elevate Everyday Living
Designed by award-winning Vancouver firm Rositch Hemphill Architects, the exteriors of Cedar Walk seamlessly complement the stunning natural environment. It evokes a sense of community while paying tribute to the respected West Coast surroundings and timeless classic architectural forms. Inside, air-conditioned interiors filled with designer details celebrate gracious living, and large windows accentuate layered vistas of the parks, the North Shore mountains, Burrard Inlet and beyond.
- Keep comfortably cool in the warmer months with an air-conditioned home
- Sleek engineered stone countertops featuring a modern waterfall edge are complemented by a full-height marble tile backsplash
- Enjoy a premium stainless steel appliance package that's beautifully integrated into kitchen cabinetry
- Step into an oasis in the master ensuite bathroom, featuring imported marble floor tiles and floating cabinets
- Pamper yourself with a European-style thermostatic shower system featuring marble wall tiles, a rain shower head, a built-in niche for toiletries and integrated bench seating
Outstanding Access to a World-Class City
At Cedar Walk, open spaces, beautiful views and a warm community spirit are all part of the daily routine. This storied location is also immersed in an environment of academic excellence. The UBC campus offers tremendous education opportunities as well as a long list of leisure amenities such as the state-of-the-art Aquatic Centre, the Museum of Anthropology and the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts. Top primary and secondary educational institutions are also nearby, including the new Norma Rose Point Elementary School. This west side address also provides privileged access to Kitsilano, Kerrisdale and downtown Vancouver in just minutes, offering an ideal balance of local merchants and global styles.
Polygon Cedar Walk Homes Ltd.