Parkside Townhomes on Vancouver's West Side
Situated at UBC in Vancouver’s beautiful Point Grey neighbourhood, The Residences at Nobel Park offer convenient everyday living amid an environment of academic excellence. Embedded in the award-winning masterplanned community of Wesbrook Village, this collection of concrete family townhomes is surrounded by green spaces, large playgrounds and a tree-lined greenway for the enjoyment of residents. Just down the street, the village square is animated by a growing mix of restaurants, boutique shops and services offering everyday conveniences.
By registering, you will be among the first to receive the latest news, exclusive offers and community updates.
Masterpieces for Gracious Living
The Residences at Nobel Park are designed to bring the stunning outside in. Expansive windows frame verdant views of the surrounding parks, greenway and beyond. Natural light is drawn in to highlight the quality of finishes and tasteful detailing, while air conditioning provides soothing comfort. Gourmet kitchens and serene hotel-inspired ensuites pair modern style with functionality, and generous patios and rooftop decks extend gracious living outdoors.
- Keep comfortably cool in the warmer months with a fully air-conditioned home
- Airy ambience created by nine-foot ceilings in main living areas
- Sleek engineered stone countertops featuring a modern waterfall edge are complemented by a full-height marble tile backsplash
- Enjoy a premium stainless steel appliance package that's beautifully integrated into kitchen cabinetry
- Step into an oasis in the master ensuite bathroom, featuring imported marble floor tiles and floating cabinets
- Pamper yourself with a European-style thermostatic shower system featuring marble wall tiles, a rain shower head, a built-in niche for toiletries and integrated bench seating
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
Discover Wesbrook Village
Take advantage of the campus of the world-famous University of British Columbia, where educational opportunities abound and recreational pursuits are limitless. The most celebrated primary and secondary educational institutions in the province are also just minutes away, including the new Norma Rose Point Elementary School, University Hill Secondary School, St. George's School and West Point Grey Academy. The Residences at Nobel Park are also connected to a world-class city – residents in this community are within easy reach of a wealth of restaurants, shopping and nightlife in downtown Vancouver, just minutes away.
Polygon Nobel Park Residences Ltd.