2 Bedroom Apartments in West Coquitlam
Cardinal is a distinctive collection of 2 bedroom apartment homes surrounding a 5,000-square-foot private courtyard in a coveted area of West Coquitlam. Live across the street from a neighbourhood park and a short walk from the Burquitlam SkyTrain Station, which connects you quickly and conveniently to great shopping, dining and much more.
Beautifully Designed Apartment Residences
Cardinal brings together signature West Coast architecture and bright, modern interiors ranging from 974 - 1,017 square feet. Well-designed floor plans feature open-concept main living areas, beautiful kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, and balconies or patios to enjoy outdoor living. Thoughtful details abound, including overheight ceilings, engineered stone countertops and soft-close cabinetry. Homeowners will also appreciate welcoming family and friends through Cardinal’s hotel-inspired lobby, as well as the benefits of an on-site fitness studio and multi-purpose room.
- Distinctive West Coast architecture features pronounced overhangs with wood soffits, expansive windows and large-format brick accents
- Gourmet kitchens impress with engineered stone countertops, sleek stainless-steel appliances, and convenient soft-close hardware on drawers and cupboards
- Well-appointed bathrooms with modern flat-panel cabinets, oversized mirrors and engineered stone countertops
- Overheight nine-foot ceilings create bright, airy interiors
- All homes have a balcony or patio to extend living spaces outdoors
- Fully equipped residents-only fitness studio and spacious multi-purpose room
- 5,000-square-foot private central courtyard is ideal for relaxing, socializing and playing in the fresh air
Welcome to West Coquitlam
Be close to it all in this prime West Coquitlam location – just a short walk from the Burquitlam SkyTrain Station and across the street from Cottonwood Park, which is being expanded and upgraded. Well-connected by transit and commuter routes, this energetic community puts everything within easy reach, including Simon Fraser University and the great shops and services in Lougheed Centre and Burquitlam Plaza. With abundant parks and trails nearby, there are endless options for staying active and enjoying the outdoors.
Polygon Cardinal Homes Ltd.