Embrace the Feeling of Home on Burke Mountain
Discover Partington Creek, a new collection of family townhomes situated in Burke Mountain’s tranquil Partington Creek neighbourhood.
This collection of 148 contemporary craftsman-style townhomes will offer three and four bedroom residences, designed with today’s modern families in mind.
Located on a terraced hillside with striking views overlooking the farmlands along the banks of the Pitt River and towards Mount Baker, Partington Creek puts location, lifestyle and luxury at the heart of the community.
By registering, you will be among the first to receive the latest news, exclusive offers and community updates.
Warm and Welcoming Interiors for Everyday Life
Bright and contemporary interiors set the tone for everyday living. These homes boast open concept layouts featuring gourmet kitchens, main-floor powder rooms, luxurious ensuites and family rooms in some homes. Enjoy the added convenience of double car garages with side-by-side parking and ample storage for all your adventure gear. Plus, stay comfortable all year round with a heat pump heating and cooling system.
- Maintain the ideal interior environment in any season with an air conditioning system to warm and cool your home, using an electronic smart thermostat
- Entertain on generous decks or patios equipped with a barbecue gas connector, and enjoy outdoor living in your own yard
- Experience the luxury of an expansive kitchen island, engineered stone countertops and a full-height marble tile backsplash
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-floor powder room with stylish laminate flooring and a contemporary vanity with an undermount sink
- Pamper yourself with a European-style thermostatic shower system featuring a frameless door, a rain shower head with a hand-held wand, integrated bench seating and a luxurious soaker tub (most homes)
- Private side-by-side double-car garages, with a Level 2 EV outlet, provide a safe haven for your belongings and keep your vehicles protected from the natural elements
- As a Polygon TELUS Residential Smart Building, the homes at Partington Creek come with a series of advanced technological features for enhanced livability and elevated security, including keyless entry, smart home automation and more
This is a sample of the floorplans available in this community. For an accurate list of available homes, please contact our sales team.
The Creekside Club
Welcome home to the Creekside Club, Partington Creek’s residents-only clubhouse offering over 8,000 square feet of resort-style amenities for the whole family to enjoy. Take a dip in the outdoor pool and hot tub, work on your fitness goals in the fully equipped fitness studio, socialize with new neighbours in the dedicated poolside lounge equipped with an outdoor BBQ area, fire pit and dining tables. Host nights in the games room, throw birthday parties in the kids’ playroom, and rinse off your pup after a long trail walk at the dog wash. Every great clubhouse has a Great Room. Warm, inviting, and transformable, this communal living room is exactly that – a ready lounge when you want to meet up with friends without hosting, or simply sit in a wingback chair with a good book. Located at the centre of the community, the Creekside Club is the perfect place to gather, all year round.
A Community to Call Home
Partington Creek is a community of sophisticated townhomes established in a setting that conjures mountain resort living. With close proximity to both the future Burke Mountain Village and Fremont Village, residents will always be able to step outside their peaceful sanctuary for a spot of urbanity when a coffee date, retail therapy, yoga class, or other social urge arises. Walking distance to Minnekhada Regional Park, Fremont Park and the rest of Burke Mountain’s extensive trail network sets the tone for balanced living. Hike up to High Knoll in Minnekhada Park and enjoy amazing views of the forest and marshlands from its 140-metre summit. Plus, enjoy the additional conveniences of Coquitlam Town Centre just a short drive away.
Polygon Partington Creek Homes Ltd.